Volume 7, Number 1, March 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 March 2017|
- Lynch S, Brogden RN. Etodolac: A preliminary review of its pharmacodynamic activity and therapeutic use. Drugs. 1986; 31: 288300. [CrossRef]
- Karbowski A.. A global safety evaluation of etodolac. Clinical Rheumatology. 1989; 8 Suppl 1: 73–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Balfour JA, Buckley MM. Etodolac: A reappraisal of its pharmacology and therapeutic use in rheumatic diseases and pain states. Drugs. 1991; 42: 274–99. [CrossRef]
- Serni U.. Global safety of etodolac: reports from worldwide postmarketing surveillance studies. Rheumatology International. 1990; 10: Suppl: 23–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jones RA. Etodolac: An overview of a selective COX-2 inhibitor. Inflammopharmacology. 1999; 7: 269. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jones RA. Etodolac (Lodine[sup®]): Profile of an established selective COX-2 inhibitor. Inflammopharmacology. 2001; 9: 63–70. [CrossRef]
- eHealthMe study from FDA and social media reports. Review: could etodolac cause pancreatitis? http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/etodolac/pancreatitis/#print [cited in 2016 August 1].
- National Health Insurance Research Database, Taiwan. http://nhird.nhri.org.tw/en/index.html [cited in 2016 March 1, English version].
- Lai SW, Liao KF, Liao CC, Muo CH, Liu CS, Sung FC. Polypharmacy correlates with increased risk for hip fracture in the elderly: a population-based study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2010; 89: 295–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Muo CH, Liao KF, Sung FC, Chen PC. Risk of acute pancreatitis in type 2 diabetes and risk reduction on anti-diabetic drugs: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. Am J Gastroenterol. 2011; 106: 1697–704. [CrossRef]
- Hung SC, Liao KF, Lai SW, Li CI, Chen WC. Risk factors associated with symptomatic cholelithiasis in Taiwan: a population-based study. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011; 11: 11–111. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liao KF, Lai SW, Li CI, Chen WC. Diabetes mellitus correlates with increased risk of pancreatic cancer: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012; 27: 709–13. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chen HY, Lai SW, Muo CH, Chen PC, Wang IJ. Ethambutol-induced optic neuropathy: a nationwide population-based study from Taiwan. Br J Ophthalmol. 2012; 96: 1368–71. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hung SC, Lai SW, Tsai PY, Chen PC, Wu HC, Lin WH, et al. Synergistic interaction of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis on prostate cancer risk. Br J Cancer. 2013; 108: 1778–83. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai HC, Lin CC, Cheng KS, Kao JT, Chou JW, Peng CY, et al. Increased incidence of gastrointestinal cancers among patients with pyogenic liver abscess: a population-based cohort study. Gastroenterology. 2014; 146: 129–37. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kuo SC, Lai SW, Hung HC, Muo CH, Hung SC, Liu LL, etal. Association between comorbidities and dementia in diabetes mellitus patients: population-based retrospective cohort study. J Diabetes Complications. 2015; 29: 1071–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yang SP, Muo CH, Wang IK, Chang YJ, Lai SW, Lee CW, et al. Risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in female breast cancer patients treated with morphine: A retrospective population-based time-dependent cohort study. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015; 110: 285–90. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cheng KC, Chen YL, Lai SW, Mou CH, Tsai PY, Sung FC. Patients with chronic kidney disease are at an elevated risk of dementia: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. BMC Nephrol. 2012; 13: 1471–2369. [CrossRef]
- Cheng KC, Chen YL, Lai SW, Tsai PY, Sung FC. Risk of esophagus cancer in diabetes mellitus: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan. BMC Gastroenterol. 2012; 12: 12–177. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chen YL, Cheng KC, Lai SW, Tsai IJ, Lin CC, Sung FC, et al. Diabetes and risk of subsequent gastric cancer: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. Gastric Cancer. 2013; 16: 389–96. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Liao KF, Muo CH, Hsieh DPH. No Association between Statin Use and Pancreatic Cancer Risk in Taiwan. In: KUWAIT MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2013: 251–2.
- Hung SC, Hung SR, Lin CL, Lai SW, Hung HC. Use of celecoxib correlates with increased relative risk of acute pancreatitis: a case-control study in Taiwan. Am J Gastroenterol. 2015; 110: 1490–6. [CrossRef]
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF. Finasteride use and acute pancreatitis in Taiwan. J Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 55: 657–60. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC. Parkinson’s disease and risk of pancreatic cancer: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan. Neurology Asia. 2015; 20.
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF. Association of Meloxicam Use with the Risk of Acute Pancreatitis: A Case-Control Study. Clin Drug Investig. 2015; 35: 653–7. [CrossRef]
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC. Sitagliptin use and risk of acute pancreatitis in type 2 diabetes mellitus: A population-based case-control study in Taiwan. Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 27: 76–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF. Rheumatoid Arthritis and Risk of Pyogenic Liver Abscess in Taiwan. International Medical Journal. 2016; 23: 267–8.
- Lin HF, Lai SW, Lin WY, Liu CS, Lin CC, Chang CM. Prevalence and factors of elevated alanine aminotransferase in central Taiwan - a retrospective study. BioMedicine. 2016; 6: 016–0011. [CrossRef]
- Cheng KC, Lin WY, Liu CS, Lin CC, Lai HC, Lai SW. Association of different types of liver disease with demographic and clinical factors. BioMedicine. 2016; 6: 016–0016. [CrossRef]
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC. Zolpidem Use Associated With Increased Risk of Pyogenic Liver Abscess: A Case-Control Study in Taiwan. Medicine. 2015; 94: 0000000000001302. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Chen WC, Liao KF. Correlation Between Use of Zopiclone and Risk of Hip Fracture in Elderly Adults: A Case-Control Study in Taiwan. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015; 63: 2534–7. [CrossRef]
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF. No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients. Eur J Hosp Pharm. doi:10.1136/ejhpharm-2015-000840.
- Andersen V, Sonne J, Andersen M. Spontaneous reports on drug-induced pancreatitis in Denmark from 1968 to 1999. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2001; 57: 517–21. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lancashire RJ, Cheng K, Langman MJ. Discrepancies between population-based data and adverse reaction reports in assessing drugs as causes of acute pancreatitis. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2003; 17: 887–93. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.