- Derakhshan I, Kaufman B. Subdural effusion of cerebrospinal fluid after lumbar puncture. A source of error in chemical analysis of CSF. Arch Neurol. 1973; 29: 127. [CrossRef]
- Wolff S, Kheirredine W, Riouallon G. Surgical dural tears: prevalence and updated management protocol based on 1359 lumbar vertebra interventions. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2012; 98: 879–86. [CrossRef]
- Tafazal SI, Sell PJ. Incidental durotomy in lumbar spine surgery: incidence and management. Eur Spine J. 2005; 14: 287–90. [CrossRef]
- Guerin P, El Fegoun AB, Obeid I, Gille O, Lelong L, Luc S, et al. Incidental durotomy during spine surgery: incidence, management and complications. A retrospective review. Injury. 2012; 43: 397401. [CrossRef]
- Khazim R, Dannawi Z, Spacey K, Khazim M, Lennon S, Reda A, et al. Incidence and treatment of delayed symptoms of CSF leak following lumbar spinal surgery. Eur Spine J. 2015; 24: 2069–76. [CrossRef]
- Kalevski SK, Peev NA, Haritonov DG. Incidental Dural Tears in lumbar decompressive surgery: Incidence, causes, treatment, results. Asian J Neurosurg. 2010; 5: 54–9. [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Brookfield K, Randolph J, Eismont F, Brown M. Delayed symptoms of cerebrospinal fluid leak following lumbar decompression. Orthopedics. 2008; 31: 816. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mokri B. Spontaneous low pressure, low CSF volume headaches: spontaneous CSF leaks. Headache. 2013; 53: 1034–53. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lay CM. Low Cerebrospinal Fluid Pressure Headache. Curr Treat Options Neurol. 2002; 4: 357–63. [CrossRef]
- Chang KC, Samartzis D, Luk KD, Cheung KM, Wong YW. Acute spinal subdural hematoma complicating lumbar decompressive surgery. Evid Based Spine Care J. 2012; 3: 57–62. [CrossRef]
- Cho EJ, Jeon K, Kim YH, Moon DE. Occurrence of a spinal intradural arachnoid cyst after epiduroscopic neural decompression. Korean J Anesthesiol. 2013; 65: 270–2. [CrossRef]
- Sakai T, Sairyo K, Bhatia NN, Miyagi R, Tamura T, Katoh S, et al. MRI changes of the spinal subdural space after lumbar spine surgeries: report of two cases. Asian Spine J. 2011; 5: 262–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wang CJ, Kung SS, Howng SL. Traumatic lumbar spinal subdural hematoma–a case report. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2001; 17: 576–8.
- Singleton WG, Ramnarine D, Patel N, Wigfield C. Post-operative spinal subdural extra-arachnoid hygroma causing cauda equina compression: a report oftwo cases. Br J Neurosurg. 2012; 26: 429–31. [CrossRef]
- Edlow JA, Bruner KS, Horowitz GL. Xanthochromia. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2002; 126: 413–5. [PubMed]
- Reina MA, De Leon Casasola O, Lopez A, De Andres JA, Mora M, Fernandez A. The origin of the spinal subdural space: ultrastructure findings. Anesth Analg. 2002; 94: 991–5 table of contents. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jankowitz BT, Atteberry DS, Gerszten PC, Karausky P, Cheng BC, Faught R, et al. Effect of fibrin glue on the prevention of persistent cerebral spinal fluid leakage after incidental durotomy during lumbar spinal surgery. Eur Spine J. 2009; 18: 1169–74. [CrossRef]
- Raul JS, Godard J, Arbez-Gindre F, Czorny A. [Use of polyester urethane (Neuro-Patch) as a dural substitute. Prospective study of 70 cases]. Neurochirurgie. 2003; 49(2-3 Pt 1): 83–9. [PubMed]
- Esposito F, Angileri FF, Kruse P, Cavallo LM, Solari D, Esposito V, et al. Fibrin Sealants in Dura Sealing: A Systematic Literature Review. PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0151533. [CrossRef]
- Miscusi M, Polli FM, Forcato S, Coman MA, Ricciardi L, Ramieri A, et al. The use of surgical sealants in the repair of dural tears during non-instrumented spinal surgery. Eur Spine J. 2014; 23: 1761–6. [CrossRef]
Volume 7, Number 1, March 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.