Volume 7, Number 2, June 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 June 2017|
- Parkin DM. International variation. Oncogene 2004; 23: 6329–6340. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ferlay J, Shin HR, Bray F, Forman D, Mathers C, Parkin DM. Estimates of worldwide burden of cancer in 2008: GLOBOCAN 2008. Int J Cancer. 2010; 127: 2893–2917. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lee SG, Kim B, Choi J, Kim C, Lee I, Song K. Genetic polymorphisms of XRCC1 and risk of gastric cancer. Cancer Lett. 2002; 187: 53–60.
- Gastric cancer and Helicobacter pylori: a combined analysis of 12 case control studies nested within prospective cohorts. Gut. 2001; 49: 347–53. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fuchs CS, Mayer RJ. Gastric carcinoma. N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 32–41. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lin CH, Lin CC, Tsai CW, Chang WS, Yang CW, Bau DT. Association of caveolin-1 genotypes with gastric cancer in Taiwan. Anticancer Res. 2014; 34: 2263–2267. [PubMed]
- Kuo WH, Huang CY, Fu CK, Hsieh YH, Liao CH, Hsu CM, et al. Effects of interleukin-10 polymorphisms and smoking on the risk of gastric cancer in Taiwan. In Vivo. 2014; 28: 967–971.
- Kuo HW, Huang CY, Fu CK, Liao CH, Hsieh YH, Hsu CM, et al. The significant association of CCND1 genotypes with gastric cancer in Taiwan. Anticancer Res. 2014; 34: 4963–4968. [PubMed]
- Ji HX, Chang WS, Tsai CW, Wang JY, Huang NK, Lee AS, et al. Contribution of DNA Repair Xeroderma Pigmentosum Group D Genotype to Gastric Cancer Risk in Taiwan. Anticancer Res. 2015; 35: 4975–4981. [PubMed]
- Yang MD, Wang HC, Chang WS, Tsai CW, Bau DT. Genetic polymorphisms of DNA double strand break gene Ku70 and gastric cancer in Taiwan. BMC Cancer. 2011; 11: 174. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bau DT, Wang HC, Liu CS, Chang CL, Chiang SY, Wang RF, et al. Single-nucleotide polymorphism of the Exo1 gene: association with gastric cancer susceptibility and interaction with smoking in Taiwan. Chin J Physiol. 2009; 52: 411–418. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chiu CF, Wang CH, Wang CL, Lin CC, Hsu NY, Weng JR, et al. A novel single nucleotide polymorphism in XRCC4 gene is associated with gastric cancer susceptibility in Taiwan. Ann Surg Oncol. 2008; 15: 514–518. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Park CC, Bissell MJ, Barcellos-Hoff MH. The influence of the microenvironment on the malignant phenotype. Mol Med Today. 2000; 6: 324–329.
- Lukashev ME, Werb Z. ECM signalling: orchestrating cell behaviour and misbehaviour. Trends Cell Biol. 1998; 8: 437–441. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Birkedal-Hansen H, Moore WG, Bodden MK, Windsor LJ, Birkedal-Hansen B, DeCarlo A, et al. Matrix metalloproteinases: a review. Crit Rev Oral Biol Med. 1993; 4: 197–250. [PubMed]
- Vincenti MP, White LA, Schroen DJ, Benbow U, Brinckerhoff CE. Regulating expression of the gene for matrix metalloproteinase-1 (collagenase): mechanisms that control enzyme activity, transcription, and mRNA stability. Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr. 1996; 6: 391–411. [EDP Sciences]
- Pulukuri SM, Rao JS. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 promotes prostate tumor growth and metastasis. Int J Oncol. 2008; 32: 757–765. [PubMed]
- Chambers AF, Matrisian LM. Changing views of the role of matrix metalloproteinases in metastasis. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997; 89: 1260–1270.
- Hewitt RE, Leach IH, Powe DG, Clark IM, Cawston TE, Turner DR. Distribution of collagenase and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases (TIMP) in colorectal tumours. Int J Cancer. 1991; 49: 666–672. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Murray GI, Duncan ME, Arbuckle E, Melvin WT, Fothergill JE. Matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors in gastric cancer. Gut. 1998; 43: 791–797. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Murray GI, Duncan ME, O’Neil P, McKay JA, Melvin WT, Fothergill JE. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 is associated with poor prognosis in oesophageal cancer. J Pathol. 1998; 185: 256–261. [PubMed]
- Baker EA, Leaper DJ. The plasminogen activator and matrix metalloproteinase systems in colorectal cancer: relationship to tumour pathology. Eur J Cancer. 2003; 39: 981–988. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rutter JL, Mitchell TI, Buttice G, Meyers J, Gusella JF, Ozelius LJ, et al. A single nucleotide polymorphism in the matrix metalloproteinase-1 promoter creates an Ets binding site and augments transcription. Cancer Res. 1998; 58: 5321–5325.
- Nishioka Y, Kobayashi K, Sagae S, Ishioka S, Nishikawa A, Matsushima M, et al. A single nucleotide polymorphism in the matrix metalloproteinase-1 promoter in endometrial carcinomas. Jpn J Cancer Res. 2000; 91: 612–615. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kanamori Y, Matsushima M, Minaguchi T, Kobayashi K, Sagae S, Kudo R, et al. Correlation between expression of the matrix metalloproteinase-1 gene in ovarian cancers and an insertion/deletion polymorphism in its promoter region. Cancer Res. 1999; 59: 4225–4227.
- Ghilardi G, Biondi ML, Mangoni J, Leviti S, DeMonti M, Guagnellini E, et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 promoter polymorphism 1G/2G is correlated with colorectal cancer invasiveness. Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 2344–2346. [PubMed]
- Hinoda Y, Okayama N, Takano N, Fujimura K, Suehiro Y, Hamanaka Y, et al. Association of functional polymorphisms of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-1 and MMP-3 genes with colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2002; 102: 526–529. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Zinzindohoue F, Lecomte T, Ferraz JM, Houllier AM, Cugnenc PH, Berger A, et al. Prognostic significance of MMP-1 and MMP-3 functional promoter polymorphisms in colorectal cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2005; 11: 594–599. [PubMed]
- Elander N, Soderkvist P, Fransen K. Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) -1, -2, -3 and -9 promoter polymorphisms in colorectal cancer. Anticancer Res. 2006; 26: 791–795. [PubMed]
- Hettiaratchi A, Hawkins NJ, McKenzie G, Ward RL, Hunt JE, Wakefield D, et al. The collagenase-1 (MMP-1) gene promoter polymorphism - 1607/2G is associated with favourable prognosis in patients with colorectal cancer. Br J Cancer. 2007; 96: 783–792.
- Zhu Y, Spitz MR, Lei L, Mills GB, Wu X. A single nucleotide polymorphism in the matrix metalloproteinase-1 promoter enhances lung cancer susceptibility. Cancer Res. 2001; 61: 7825–7829.
- Tsai CW, Chang WS, Gong CL, Shih LC, Chen LY, Lin EY, et al. Contribution of Matrix Metallopeptidase-1 Genotypes, Smoking, Alcohol Drinking and Areca Chewing to Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Susceptibility. Anticancer Res. 2016; 36: 3335–3340. [PubMed]
- Sun KT, Tsai CW, Chang WS, Shih LC, Chen LY, Tsai MH, et al. The Contribution of Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 Genotype to Oral Cancer Susceptibility in Taiwan. In Vivo. 2016; 30: 439–444.
- Matsumura S, Oue N, Kitadai Y, Chayama K, Yoshida K, Yamaguchi Y, et al. A single nucleotide polymorphism in the MMP-1 promoter is correlated with histological differentiation of gastric cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2004; 130: 259–265. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jin X, Kuang G, Wei LZ, Li Y, Wang R, Guo W, et al. No association of the matrix metalloproteinase 1 promoter polymorphism with susceptibility to esophageal squamous cell carcinoma and gastric cardiac adenocarcinoma in northern China. World J Gastroenterol. 2005; 11: 2385–2389. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fang WL, Liang WB, Gao LB, Zhou B, Xiao FL, Zhang L. Genetic polymorphisms in Matrix Metalloproteinases -1 and -7 and susceptibility to gastric cancer: an association study and meta-analysis. Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2013; 12: 203–210. [PubMed]
- Devulapalli K, Bhayal AC, Porike SK, Macherla R, Akka J, Nallari P., et al. Role of interstitial collagenase gene promoter polymorphism in the etiology of gastric cancer. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20: 309–314.
- Dey S, Ghosh N, Saha D, Kesh K, Gupta A, Swarnakar S. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) Promoter polymorphisms are well1 linked with lower stomach tumor formation in eastern Indian population. PLoS One. 2014; 9: e88040.
- Chow WH, Swanson CA, Lissowska J, Groves FD, Sobin LH, Nasierowska-Guttmejer A, et al. Risk of stomach cancer in relation to consumption of cigarettes, alcohol, tea and coffee in Warsaw, Poland. Int J Cancer. 1999; 81: 871–876. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gammon MD, Schoenberg JB, Ahsan H, Risch HA, Vaughan TL, Chow WH, et al. Tobacco, alcohol, and socioeconomic status and denocarcinomas of the esophagus and gastric cardia. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997; 89: 1277–1284.
- Inoue M, Tajima K, Hirose K, Kuroishi T, Gao CM, Kitoh T. Lifestyle and subsite of gastric cancer–joint effect of smoking and drinking habits. Int J Cancer. 1994; 56: 494–499. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sasazuki S, Sasaki S, Tsugane S. Cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption and subsequent gastric cancer risk by subsite and histologic type. Int J Cancer. 2002; 101: 560–566. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Tredaniel J, Boffetta P, Buiatti E, Saracci R, Hirsch A. Tobacco smoking and gastric cancer: review and meta-analysis. Int J Cancer. 1997; 72: 565–573. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Moy KA, Fan Y, Wang R, Gao YT, Yu MC, Yuan JM. Alcohol and tobacco use in relation to gastric cancer: a prospective study of men in Shanghai, China. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2010; 19: 2287–2297. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Engeland A, Andersen A, Haldorsen T, Tretli S. Smoking habits and risk of cancers other than lung cancer: 28 years’ follow-up of 26, 000 Norwegian men and women. Cancer Causes Control. 1996; 7: 497506.
- Smyth EC, Capanu M, Janjigian YY, Kelsen DK, Coit D, Strong VE, et al. Tobacco use is associated with increased recurrence and death from gastric cancer. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012; 19: 2088–2094. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.