Volume 7, Number 3, September 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- Langtry HD, Markham A. Fluvastatin: a review of its use in lipid disorders. Drugs. 1999; 57: 583–606. [CrossRef]
- Scripture CD, Pieper JA. Clinical pharmacokinetics of fluvastatin. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2001; 40: 263–281. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Garnett WR. A review of current clinical findings with fluvastatin. Am J Cardiol. 1996; 78: 20–25. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Weiss RJ. Fluvastatin titrate-to-goal clinical practice study. Am J Ther. 1998; 5: 281–285. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Tysk C, Al-Eryani AY, Shawabkeh AA. Acute pancreatitis induced by fluvastatin therapy. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2002; 35: 406–408. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- eHealthMe study from FDA and social media reports. Review: could fluvastatin cause acute pancreatitis? http://www.ehealthme.com/print/ds14688387. [cited in 2016 April 10]
- Wilmink T, Frick TW. Drug-induced pancreatitis. Drug Saf. 1996; 14: 406–423. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Trivedi CD, Pitchumoni CS. Drug-induced pancreatitis: an update. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2005; 39: 709–716. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- National Health Insurance Research Database, Taiwan. http://nhird.nhri.org.tw/en/index.html. [cited in 2016 April 1, English version].
- Lai SW, Liao KF, Liao CC, Muo CH, Liu CS, Sung FC. Polypharmacy correlates with increased risk for hip fracture in the elderly: a population-based study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2010; 89: 295–299. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hung SC, Liao KF, Lai SW, Li CI, Chen WC. Risk factors associated with symptomatic cholelithiasis in Taiwan: a population-based study. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011; 11: 11–111. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chen HY, Lai SW, Muo CH, Chen PC, Wang IJ. Ethambutol- induced optic neuropathy: a nationwide population-based study from Taiwan. Br J Ophthalmol. 2012; 96: 1368–1371. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cheng KC, Chen YL, Lai SW, Mou CH, Tsai PY, Sung FC. Patients with chronic kidney disease are at an elevated risk of dementia: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. BMC Nephrol. 2012; 13: 1471–2369. [CrossRef]
- Cheng KC, Chen YL, Lai SW, Tsai PY, Sung FC. Risk of esophagus cancer in diabetes mellitus: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan. BMC Gastroenterol. 2012; 12: 12–177. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai HC, Chang SN, Lin CC, Chen CC, Chou JW, Peng CY, et al. Does diabetes mellitus with or without gallstones increase the risk of gallbladder cancer? Results from a population-based cohort study. J Gastroenterol. 2013; 48: 856–865. [CrossRef]
- Lai HC, Tsai IJ, Chen PC, Muo CH, Chou JW, Peng CY, et al. Gallstones, a cholecystectomy, chronic pancreatitis, and the risk of subsequent pancreatic cancer in diabetic patients: a population-based cohort study. J Gastroenterol. 2013; 48: 721–727. [CrossRef]
- Chen YL, Cheng KC, Lai SW, Tsai IJ, Lin CC, Sung FC, et al. Diabetes and risk of subsequent gastric cancer: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. Gastric Cancer. 2013; 16: 389–396. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai HC, Lin CC, Cheng KS, Kao JT, Chou JW, Peng CY, et al. Increased incidence of gastrointestinal cancers among patients with pyogenic liver abscess: a population-based cohort study. Gastroenterology. 2014; 146: 129–137. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hung SC, Lai SW, Tsai PY, Chen PC, Wu HC, Lin WH, et al. Synergistic interaction of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis on prostate cancer risk. Br J Cancer. 2013; 108: 1778–1783. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yang SP, Muo CH, Wang IK, Chang YJ, Lai SW, Lee CW, et al. Risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in female breast cancer patients treated with morphine: A retrospective population-based time-dependent cohort study. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015; 110: 285–290. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kuo SC, Lai SW, Hung HC, Muo CH, Hung SC, Liu LL, et al. Association between comorbidities and dementia in diabetes mellitus patients: population-based retrospective cohort study. J Diabetes Complications. 2015; 29: 1071–1076. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Muo CH, Liao KF, Sung FC, Chen PC. Risk of acute pancreatitis in type 2 diabetes and risk reduction on anti-diabetic drugs: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. Am J Gastroenterol. 2011; 106: 1697–1704. [CrossRef]
- Liao KF, Lai SW, Li CI, Chen WC. Diabetes mellitus correlates with increased risk of pancreatic cancer: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012; 27: 709–713. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hung SC, Hung SR, Lin CL, Lai SW, Hung HC. Use of celecoxib correlates with increased relative risk of acute pancreatitis: a case-control study in Taiwan. Am J Gastroenterol. 2015; 110: 1490–1496. [CrossRef]
- Liao K-F, Lin C-L, Lai S-W. Schizophrenia Correlates with Increased Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Men: A Cohort Study in Taiwan. International Medical Journal. 2015; 22.
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF. Finasteride use and acute pancreatitis in Taiwan. J Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 55: 657–660. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shen ML, Liao KF, Tsai SM, Lin CL, Lai SW. Herpes zoster correlates with pyogenic liver abscesses in Taiwan. Biomedicine-Taiwan. 2016; 6: 24–29.
- Cheng KC, Lin WY, Liu CS, Lin CC, Lai HC, Lai SW. Association of different types of liver disease with demographic and clinical factors. Biomedicine-Taiwan. 2016; 6: 16–22. [CrossRef]
- Liao K-F, Lin C-L, Lai S-W, Chen W-C. Parkinson’s disease and risk of pancreatic cancer: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan. Neurology Asia. 2015; 20.
- Lin HF, Lai SW, Lin WY, Liu CS, Lin CC, Chang CM. Prevalence and factors of elevated alanine aminotransferase in central Taiwan - a retrospective study. Biomedicine-Taiwan. 2016; 6: 25–30.
- Smith HT, Jokubaitis LA, Troendle AJ, Hwang DS, Robinson WT. Pharmacokinetics of fluvastatin and specific drug interactions. Am J Hypertens. 1993; 6: 375S–382S. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF. Atorvastatin Use Associated With Acute Pancreatitis: A Case-Control Study in Taiwan. Medicine. 2016; 95: e2545. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sica DA, Gehr TW. Rhabdomyolysis and statin therapy: relevance to the elderly. Am J Geriatr Cardiol. 2002; 11: 48–55. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Corsini A. The use of statins in optimising reduction of cardiovascular risk: focus on fluvastatin. Int J Clin Pract. 2004; 58: 494–503. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Neuvonen PJ, Backman JT, Niemi M. Pharmacokinetic comparison of the potential over-the-counter statins simvastatin, lovastatin, fluvastatin and pravastatin. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2008; 47: 463–474. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF. Use of methimazole and risk of acute pancreatitis: A case-control study in Taiwan. Indian J Pharmacol. 2016; 48: 192–195. [CrossRef]
- Hung SC, Liao KF, Hung HC, Lin CL, Lai SW, Lin CH. Nabume- tone use and risk of acute pancreatitis in a case-control study. Pancreatology. 2016; 16: 353–357. [CrossRef]
- Liao KF, Cheng KC, Lin CL, Lai SW. Etodolac and the risk of acute pancreatitis. Biomedicine-Taiwan. 2017; 7: 25–29. [EDP Sciences]
- Lai S-W, Lin H-F, Lin C-L, Liao K-F. No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients. European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 2016; ejhpharm-2015-000840.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.