Volume 7, Number 4, December 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 November 2017|
- Foundation NK. Introduction to Volume One: 2013 USRDS Annual Data Report Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease in the United States. Am J Kidney Dis (AJKD). 2013; 63: e1-e22.
- Molitch M, DeFronzo R, Franz M, Keane W, Mogensen C, Parving H, et al. Nephropathy in diabetes. Diabetes care. 2004; 27: S79-83. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Guariguata L, Whiting D, Hambleton I, Beagley J, Linnenkamp U, Shaw J. Global estimates of diabetes prevalence for 2013 and projections for 2035 for the IDF Diabetes Atlas. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2013.
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF). About diabetes. Risk factors. Available at http://www.idf.org. Accessed October 20, 2016.
- Vazini H, Barati M. The Health Belief Model and Self-Care Behaviors among Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Iranian J Diabetes & Obesity (IJDO). 2014; 6.
- Heider D, Matschinger H, Müller H, Saum K-U, Quinzler R, Haefeli WE, et al. Health care costs in the elderly in Germany: an analysis applying Andersen’s behavioral model of health care utilization. BMC health services research. 2014; 14: 71. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kopelowicz A, Zarate R, Wallace CJ, Liberman RP, Lopez SR, Mintz J. Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to Improve Treatment Adherence in Mexican Americans With Schizophrenia. 2015.
- Vilhjalmsson R, Gudmundsdottir G. Psychological distress and professional help-seeking: a prospective national study. Scand J Caring Sci. 2014; 28: 273-80. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bhargava A, Mishra B, Thakur A, Dogra V, Loomba P, Gupta S. Assessment of knowledge, attitude and practices among healthcare workers in a tertiary care hospital on needle stick injury. Int J Health Care Qual Assur. 2013; 26: 549-58. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sloan FA. Arrow’s concept of the health care consumer: a forty-year retrospective. J Health Polit Policy Law. 2001; 26: 899-911. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pineau Stam LM, Spence Laschinger HK, Regan S, Wong CA. The influence of personal and workplace resources on new graduate nurses' job satisfaction. J Nurs Manag. 2015; 23: 190-199. [CrossRef]
- Mehta R, Singh I. Stress among nurses working in critical care areas at a tertiary care teaching hospital, Nepal. J Chitwan Med College. 2015; 4: 42-48.
- Gangwisch JE, Rexrode K, Forman JP, Mukamal K, Malaspina D, Feskanich D. Daytime sleepiness and risk of coronary heart disease and stroke: results from the Nurses' Health Study II. Sleep medicine. 2014; 15: 782-788. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bureau of Health promotion DoH, R.O.C.(Taiwan). Statistics & Surveys In: Insurance Coverage; 2013. National Health insurance Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare. Statistics & Surveys. Available at: http://www.nhi.gov.tw/English/webdata. Accessed November 25, 2016.
- Cheng T-M. Taiwan’s new national health insurance program: genesis and experience so far. Health Affairs. 2003; 22: 61-76. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Hsu Y-Y, Tang W-R, Chang Y-C, Maa S-H. A preliminary study of the work values of male nurses in Taiwan and related factors. Hu Li Za Zhi. 2013; 60: 50. [PubMed]
- Wilson FP, Yang W, Machado CA, Mariani LH, Borovskiy Y, Berns JS, et al. Dialysis versus nondialysis in patients with AKI: A propensity-matched cohort study. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2014; 9: 673-81. [CrossRef]
- Chang C, Shau W, Jiang Y, Li H, Chang T, H-H Sheu W, et al. Type 2 diabetes prevalence and incidence among adults in Taiwan during 1999-2004: a national health insurance data set study. Diabetic Medicine. 2010; 27: 636-43. [CrossRef]
- National Health insurance Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare. Reglations governing the exemption of the national heaelth insurance beneficiaries from co-payment. Available at: http://www. nhi.gov.tw. Accessed November 2, 2016.
- Deyo RA, Cherkin DC, Ciol MA. Adapting a clinical comorbidity index for use with ICD-9-CM administrative databases. J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 613-9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Young BA, Lin E, Von Korff M, Simon G, Ciechanowski P, Ludman EJ, et al. Diabetes complications severity index and risk of mortality, hospitalization, and healthcare utilization. Am J Manag Care. 2008; 14: 15.
- Liu C, Hung Y, Chuang Y, Chen Y, Weng W, Liu J, et al. Incorporating development stratification of Taiwan townships into sampling design of large scale health interview survey. J Health Manage. 2006; 4: 1-22.
- Huang H-L, Pan C-C, Wang S-M, Kung P-T, Chou W-Y, Tsai W-C. The incidence risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in female nurses: a nationwide matched cohort study. BMC public health. 2016, 16: 443. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pan A, Schernhammer ES, Sun Q, Hu FB. Rotating night shift work and risk of type 2 diabetes: two prospective cohort studies in women. PLoS Med. 2011, 8: e1001141. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Karlsson B, Knutsson A, Lindahl B. Is there an association between shift work and having a metabolic syndrome? Results from a population based study of 27 485 people. Occup Environ Med. 2001, 58: 747-52. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Naimi AI, Richardson DB, Cole SR. Causal Inference in Occupational Epidemiology: Accounting for the Healthy Worker Effect by Using Structural Nested Models. Am J Epidemiol. 2013: kwt215.
- Radon K, Goldberg M, Becklake M. Healthy worker effect in cohort studies on chronic bronchitis. Scand J Work Environ Health. 2002: 328-32. [CrossRef]
- Andersen R, Newman JF. Societal and individual determinants of medical care utilization in the United States. The Milbank Memorial Fund Quarterly. Health and Society. 1973: 95-124. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Norris SL, Lau J, Smith SJ, Schmid CH, Engelgau MM. Self-Management education for adults with type 2 Diabetes A metaanalysis of the effect on glycemic control. Diabetes Care. 2002, 25: 1159-71. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- McMurray SD, Johnson G, Davis S, McDougall K. Diabetes education and care management significantly improve patient outcomes in the dialysis unit. Am J Kidney Dis. 2002, 40: 566-75. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Aasland OG, Hem E, Haldorsen T, Ekeberg Ø. Mortality among Norwegian doctors 1960-2000. BMC public health. 2011, 11: 1. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jallinoja P, Absetz P, Kuronen R, Nissinen A, Talja M, Uutela A, et al. The dilemma of patient responsibility for lifestyle change: perceptions among primary care physicians and nurses. Scand J Prim Health Care. 2007, 25: 244-9. [CrossRef]
- Yu H-C, Tsai W-C, Kung P-T. Does the pay-for-performance programme reduce the emergency department visits for hypoglycaemia in type 2 diabetic patients? Health policy and planning. 2014, 29: 732-41. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.