Volume 9, Number 2, June 2019
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||24 May 2019|
- Mas-Coma MS, Esteban JG, Bargues MD. Epidemiology of human fascioliasis: a review and proposed new classification. Bull World Health Organ. 1999; 77: 340–6. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Amor N, Halajian A, Farjallah S, Merella P, Said K, Ben Slimane B. Molecular characterization of Fasciola spp. From the endemic area of northern iran based on nuclear ribosomal DNA sequences. Exp Parasitol. 2011; 128: 196–204. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Galavani H, Gholizadeh S, Hazrati Tappeh K. Genetic Characterization of Fasciola Isolates from West Azerbaijan Province Iran Based on ITS1 and ITS2 Sequence of Ribosomal DNA. Iran J Parasitol. 2016; 11: 52–64. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sürücü E, Demir Y, Dülger AC, Batur A, Ölmez Ş, Kitapçı MT. Fasciola Hepatica Mimicking Malignancy on 18F-FluorodeoxyglucosePositron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography. Mol Imaging Radionucl Ther. 2016; 25: 143–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Şamdanci E, Şahin N, Dağli AF, Akatli AN, Aydin NE. Fascioliasis: A Rare Parasitic Infection-Mimicking Tumor in the Liver: Report of Two Cases. Turk Patoloji Derg. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.