Volume 9, Number 2, June 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||24 May 2019|
- Muñoz P, Fernández-Baca V, Peláez T, Sánchez R, Rodríguez-Créixems M, Bouza E. Aeromonas peritonitis. Clin Infect Dis. 1994; 18: 32–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Runyon BA. Monomicrobial nonneutrocytic bacterascites: a variant of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis. Hepatology. 1990; 12: 710–5. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chu CM, Chiu KW, Liaw YF. The prevalence and prognosticsignificance of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in severe acute hepatitis with ascites. Hepatology. 1992; 15: 799–803. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wu CJ, Lee HC, Chang TT, Chen CY, Lee NY, Chang CM, et al. Aeromonas spontaneous bacterial peritonitis: a highly fatal infectious disease in patients with advanced liver cirrhosis. J Formos Med Assoc. 2009; 108: 293–300. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tang HJ, Lai CC, Lin HL, Chao CM. Clinical Manifestations of Bacteremia Caused by Aeromonas Species in Southern Taiwan. PLoS ONE. 2014; 9: e91642. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wu CJ, Wu JJ, Yan JJ, Lee HC, Lee NY, Chang CM, et al. Clinical signiﬁcance and distribution of putative virulence markers of 116 consecutive clinical Aeromonas isolates in southern Taiwan. J Infect. 2007; 54: 151–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuo CH, Changchien CS, Yang CY, Sheen IS, Liaw YF. Bacteremia in patients with cirrhosis of the liver. liver. 1991; 11: 334–9. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Choi JP, Lee SO, Kwon HH, Kwak YG, Choi SH, Lim SK, et al. Clinical Signiﬁcance of Spontaneous Aeromonas Bacterial Peritonitis in Cirrhotic Patients: A Matched Case-Control Study. Clin Infect Dis. 2008; 47: 166–72. [Google Scholar]
- Syue LS, Chen PL, Wu CJ, Lee NY, Lee CC, Li CW, et al. Monomicrobial Aeromonas and Vibrio bacteremia in cirrhotic adults in southern Taiwan: Similarities and differences. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2016; 49: 509–15. [Google Scholar]
- Ko WC, Chiang SR, Lee HC, Tang HJ, Wang YY, Chuang YC. In vitro and in vivo activities of fluoroquinolones against Aeromonas hydrophila. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2003; 47: 2217–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.