Volume 9, Number 2, June 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2019|
- Polgar F. Uberinter akuellewirbelverkal kung. Fortschr Geb Rongenstr Nuklearmed Erganzungsband. 1920; 40: 292–8. [Google Scholar]
- Yamaguchi H, Tamagake S, Fujita S. A case of ossification of the ligamentum flavum with spinal cord tumor symptoms. Seikei Geika. 1960; 11: 951–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yonenobu K, Ebara S, Fujiwara K, Yamashita K, Ono K, Yamamoto T, et al. Thoracic myelopathy secondary to ossification of the spinal ligament. J Neurosurg. 1987; 66: 511–8. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kruse JJ, Awasthi D, Harris M, Waguespack A. Ossification of the ligamentum flavum as a cause of myelopathy in North America: report of three cases. J Spinal Disord. 2000; 13: 22–5. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuh SU, Kim YS, Cho YE, Jin BH, Kim KS, Yoon YS. Contributing factors affecting the prognosis surgical outcome for thoracic OLF. Eur Spine J. 2006; 15: 485–91. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li F, Chen Q, Xu K. Surgical treatment of 40 patients with thoracic ossification of the ligamentum flavum. J Neurosurg Spine. 2006; 4: 191–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maiuri F, Iaconetta G, Gambardella A. Ossification of the yellow ligament causing thoracic cord compression. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2000; 120: 346–8. [Google Scholar]
- Nurick S. The pathogenesis of the spinal cord disorder associated with cervical spondylosis. Brain. 1972; 95: 87–100. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Okada K, Oka S, Tohge K, Ono K, Yonenobu K, Hosoya T. Thoracic myelopathy caused by ossification of the ligamentum flavum. Clinicopathologic study and surgical treatment. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1991; 16(3): 280–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mori K, Kasahara T, Mimura T, Nishizawa K, Murakami Y, Matsusue Y, et al.. Prevalence, distribution, and morphology of thoracic ossification of the yellow ligament in Japanese: results of CTbased cross-sectional study. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013; 38(19): E1216–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guo JJ, Luk KD, Karppinen J, Yang H, Cheung KM. Prevalence, distribution, and morphology of ossification of the ligamentum flavum: a population study of one thousand seven hundred thirty-six magnetic resonance imaging scans. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2010; 35(1): 51–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Miyasaka K, Kaneda K, Sato S, Iwasaki Y, Abe S, Takei H, et al. Myelopathy due to ossification or calcification of the ligamentum flavum: radiologic and histologic evaluations. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1983; 4(3): 629–32. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McCarty OJ Jr, Kohn NN, Faires JS. The significance of calcium phosphate crystals in the synovial fluid of arthritic patients: the “ pseudogout syndrome” I. Clinical aspects. Ann Intern Med. 1962; 56: 711–32. [Google Scholar]
- Sato T, Tanaka Y, Aizawa T, Koizumi Y, Kokubun S. Surgical treatment for ossification of ligamentum flavum in the thoracic spine and its complications. Spine Spinal Cord. 1998; 11: 505–10. [Google Scholar]
- Couto AR, Brown MA. Genetic factors in the pathogenesis of CPPD crystal deposition disease. Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2007; 9(3): 231–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pascal-Moussellard H, Cabre P, Smadja D, Kaidomar S, Catonne Y. Myelopathy due to calcification of the cervical ligamenta flava: a report of two cases in West Indian patients. Eur Spine J. 1999; 8(3): 238–40. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kawano N, Matsuno T, Miyazawa S, Iida H, Yada K, Kobayashi N, et al. Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease in the cervical ligamentum flavum. J Neurosurg. 1988; 68(4): 613–20. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oka S. Scanning electron microscopic observation of ossification and calcification of the Ligamentum flavum. Arch Jpn Chir. 1982; 51: 671–94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.