Volume 9, Number 4, December 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 November 2019|
- Singh AK, Kar IB, Mishra N, Raut S. Karapandzic Flap in Reconstruction of Posttraumatic Lower Lip Defects: Report of Two Cases. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2015; 14: 858–61. [Google Scholar]
- Ghassemi A, Prescher A, Riediger D, Axer H. Anatomy of the SMAS Revisited. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2003; 27: 258–64. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rong L, Lan SJ, Zhang D, Wang WS, Liu C, Peng WH. Reconstruction of the Lower Vermilion With a Musculomucosal Flap From the Upper Lip in the Repair of Extensive Lower Lip and Chin Defects. J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 1855–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- IA M. Reconstruction of the lower lip. Br J Plast Surg. 1983; 36: 40–7. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Degala S, Shetty SK, Monalisha. The karapandzic flap in lower lip reconstruction. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2015; 14(Suppl 1): 421–5. [Google Scholar]
- Williams EF, Setzen G, Mulvaney MJ. Modified bernard-burow cheek advancement and cross-lip flap for total lip reconstruction. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1996; 122: 1253–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jackson JT. Local flaps in head and neck reconstruction. 1985. 1st, editor. Mosby: St Louis. [Google Scholar]
- Kim S, Choi TH, Liu W, Ogawa R, Suh JS, Mustoe TA. Update on Scar Management: Guidelines for Treating Asian Patients. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 1580–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sakellariou A, Salama A. The Use of Cervicofacial Flap in Maxillofacial Reconstruction. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2014; 26: 389–400. [Google Scholar]
- Demiralp CO, Demirseren DD, Aksam E, Ceran C, Aksam B, Demirseren ME. Reconstruction of an Infraorbital Defect with Deepithelialized Forehead Flap. J Craniofacial Surg. 2014; 25: 711–2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ruiz-Moya A, Lagares-Borrego A, Infante-Cossio P. Propeller facial artery perforator flap as first reconstructive option for nasolabial and perinasal complex defects. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015; 68: 457–63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.